Considering a change of venue for Valentine’s Day this year? Cure your “island fever” with a short drive south…
Atlantic City is offering up a passion-filled Valentine’s Day weekend with its latest installment of [heart] by Atlantic City, featured at Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Bally’s and Showboat. With romantic dinners, exclusive couples hotel packages and scintillating nightlife entertainment, [heart] by Atlantic City is the ultimate Valentine’s Day destination.
The [heart] in-restaurant program will kick off the weekend on Friday, February 11, 2011 featuring specially designed menus with a variety appetizers, entrees, specialty cocktails and desserts for two. Participating restaurants include Nero’s and Primavera at Caesars; The Reserve and Arturo’s at Bally’s; Rib and Chop House and Casa Di Napoli at Showboat; and Polistina’s and The Steakhouse at Harrah’s Resort. Dinner pricing is $160 per couple.
Star of MTV’s cult phenomenon, Jersey Shore, Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino will be making a fist pumping appearance at the Pool After Dark on Friday Evening.
Caesars Entertainment has also put together a wide range of events at its four Atlantic City properties that will make the [heart] weekend hard to resist. On Saturday, February 12, Showboat will host a Wine Tasting Event at the Foundation Room which begins at 7 p.m. For $95 guests can choose from five different wines followed by a special concert with Pat Benatar at the House of Blues. That night, Le Ombré will also perform at Harrah’s Resort with tickets ranging from $25 – $35.
Couples and singles looking for a night on the town can enjoy Sugar Shock at Atlantic City’s hot spot, The Pool After Dark. Starting at 10 p.m. on February 12th, The Pool will feature a lineup of female DJs, Ultra-Sweet themed cocktails and candies. Star of MTV’s mega-hit reality show The Hills and recent Dancing With The Stars alum, Audrina Patridge, will also be spreading the love when she makes an appearance at The Pool on Saturday evening.
On Sunday, February 13, Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Bally’s and Showboat each will feature a Champagne Brunch replete with chef-created brunch specials, champagne and sweet desserts. Le Ombré, a world-class troupe performing breathtaking acrobatics, contemporary dance and amusing theatrics, will perform an exclusive set at Harrah’s Resort immediately following brunch in the main ballroom at the casino resort.
Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Bally’s and Showboat will also feature a multitude of [heart] hotel packages in honor of Valentine’s Day:
- 2nd Honeymooon: Includes tickets to Jimmy Eat World concert at Harrah’s Resort on February 11, Pat Benatar on February 12 at the House of Blues, a House of Blues Studio Suite, in-room bottle of champagne, [heart] menu for two in a participating gourmet restaurant, VIP entry into each concert and exclusive, VIP access to the Foundation Room.
- I [heart] Caesars: Includes luxurious overnight accommodations, two tickets to Waltz and Wine at Caesars, [heart] menu for two at a participating Caesars gourmet restaurant, champagne brunch for two and VIP access to Dusk nightclub.
- I [heart] Harrah’s Resort: Includes luxurious overnight accommodations, VIP access to The Pool After Dark, two lower-level tickets to Le Ombré , [heart] menu for two at a participating Harrah’s Resort gourmet restaurant and champagne brunch for two.
- I [heart] Showboat: Includes luxurious overnight accommodations, VIP access to the Foundation Room, two exclusive balcony seats at the Pat Benatar concert, [heart] menu for two at a Showboat participating gourmet restaurant and champagne brunch for two.
- I [heart] Bally’s: Includes luxurious overnight accommodations, [heart] menu for two at a Bally’s participating gourmet restaurant and champagne brunch for two.
- Heart Attack: For $1500, this package includes a suite at Harrah’s Resort, bottle of champagne, two [heart] reservations at a Harrah’s Resort gourmet restaurant and two reservations at a Caesars gourmet restaurant, two lower-level seats to the Le Ombré concert, VIP access for two at The Pool After Dark and Dusk, two tickets to the exclusive Waltz and Wine event and champagne brunch for two at Harrah’s Resort.
- Relaxation for 2: At Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Bally’s and Showboat, experience luxurious overnight accommodations, in-room bottle of champagne, couples massages at Qua Baths and Spa, Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, Vive Day Spa or Bally’s Spa, champagne brunch for two and two [heart] dinner reservations.
For more information regarding “[heart] by Atlantic City” hosted by Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Bally’s and Showboat, visit www.caesars.com. Reservations to events and dinners can be made through Caesars.com and OpenTable.com.