BISTRO OLE’S FAMOUS SPICY MEATBALL RECIPE (EXCLUSIVE)
Exclusively for TheBPlot and The Coaster readers, Rico Rivera, co-owner of Bistro Ole, generously shares his restaurant’s recipe for Spicy Meatballs – a top seller.
Spicy Meatballs from Bistro Ole
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large red onion (diced)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of Adobo seasoning
- 1 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Form meat mixture into ping-pong sized balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 30 minutes.
Visit BistroOle.com for more information.
THEBPLOT = THE AREA’S MOST-READ FEATURES SITE