RACE OF GENTLEMEN: RACE BETWEEN BEACH JETTYS PLANNED, LOCH ARBOUR TO ALLENHURST
Check this out…
The Race of Gentlemen is (from press release)…
- 1/8th mile race between beach jettys in Loch Arbour and Allenhurst.
- Pre/post war autos, hop ups, and tank shift motorcycles only
- Award ceremony with pretty ladies, hand shakes by our two mayors, and flower wreaths.
- No outside beer or alcohol permitted on beach on Saturday. Fire company will be providing all of the beer from trucks. No alcohol permitted in pits are please.
- There will be a parking area for a car and bike show. All cool bikes and pre 1960 cars are welcome.
- Pre party on the beach night before race, October 19.
- Big top tent in the sand, bonfire too.
- Live bands to set this race off right!
- Booze on beach provided yourself! Cans only.
- Race begins at 10 am on Saturday, October 20.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register your ride.