HOWARD STERN RE-SIGNS WITH AGT: THEBPLOT BROKE THE NEWS OCT. 11
As the national media breathlessly reports the return of Howard Stern to “America’s Got Talent” for a second season, TheBPlot readers and Twitter followers recognize the story as old news.
Thanks to a great source, TheBPlot published in early October that talent show producers shared with Stern the “short list” of potential names to replace Sharon Osbourne. Our source, declining to tell us who exactly was on that list, said Stern was “comfortable enough” with where the show runners and NBC executives were going with their search for new judges and he informally confirmed his plan to continue with the show.
Read TheBPlot’s full scoop – including the correct timing of the official announcement – published Oct. 11: “Exclusive: Howard Stern to Sign on for Year #2 at America’s Got Talent.”
And more TheBPlot’s scoops here, some picked up by Gawker, The New York Daily News, Asbury Park Press, Star-Ledger and online outlets:
- TheBPlot reports turmoil on the set of “Today” during the Tiger Woods scandal with Kathie Lee Gifford.
- TheBPlot reports Howard Stern’s new live radio show schedule.
- TheBPlot reports after two weeks on the air, Rosie O’Donnell’s OWN show in trouble
- TheBPlot speaks with Debbie Gibson – she predicts trouble for Adele’s voice months before tour cancelled.
- TheBPlot speaks with assistant choreographer of “Rock of Ages” – she shares the inside scoop on filming.
Keep reading TheBPlot… like the big media outlets do… for talk show exclusives.
Got a talk show biz tip? Email me: Richard@TheBPlot.com