ZOMBIE WALK 2014: THE UNDEAD SCHEDULE YOU’LL WANT FOR SATURDAY (10/4)
The official schedule for the most fun day of the year in Asbury Park…
ZOMBIE WALK SCHEDULE
10 am to 4 pm:
- Undead Festival of vendors is open to the public in the Casino (southernmost end of boardwalk)
- GREY MATTERS area is open for info and fundraising
- Makeup Artists are available for professional Zombie Makeovers
- Zombie Blood Drive will be accepting donations in front of the Stone Pony
- Zombie Food Drive, bring canned goods and help feed the living!
- Noon: companion animal zombie party at the WonderBar’s Yappy Hour (Fifth Avenue at Ocean Avenue)
- Thriller Dance Team performance!
11 am to 3 pm:
HAUNTED HALL is open in the Asbury Park Convention Hall. A haunted maze full of twists and turns, and the ghosts of Asbury! Discount tickets available for zombies!
4 to 4:30 pm:
- THE ZOMBIE WALK BEGINS
- Zombies will gather on the Asbury Park Boardwalk in full costume. They will begin lurching down the Boardwalk, towards the Carousel House. From there, they will turn and head up Cookman Avenue, shambling towards the Downtown and Press Plaza.
6 to 8 pm:
- MAIN STAGE EVENTS AND ZOMBIE STREET FAIR!
- Live music and festivities continue Downtown and at local businesses throughout Asbury Park.
5 to 10 pm:
HAUNTED HALL reopens in the Asbury Park Convention Hall. A haunted maze full of twists and turns, and the ghosts of Asbury! Discount tickets available for zombies!
- BLOOD RED FIREWORKS FINALE back on the Boardwalk! Don’t miss it as blood rains down on the Zombie Walk in a spectacular fireworks display created just for the undead.
- Formal events conclude, Zombie Walk after-parties continue the fun into the late night!
- After-Parties begin ALL OVER Asbury Park!