5 BEST KATHY GRIFFIN QUOTES FROM NYE SPECIAL WITH ANDERSON COOPER: START 2015 WITH A SMILE
Before the ball dropped we laughed our, err… balls off thanks to New Year’s Eve royals, Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper via CNN’s live special last night.
This year we learned Cooper doesn’t know the price of a stamp or quart of milk (neither did I, Mr. Cooper). As well, his assistant manages his iTunes music (that’s nice).
To start 2015 off with a smile here are five of the, many many, best quotes Griffin gifted us with:
5. “Why are you shouting at me Questie!?” (saying what everyone was thinking to Richard Quest, British CNN International host, who was utterly tone-imperfect during his awkward airtime)
4. “Take it to the gym and brag about it.” (after explaining to Cooper who Tony Romo, mid-level football star, was)
3. “‘Have a wonderful 2015’ is gay code for something.” (after reading Cooper’s Tweet to Boy George)
2. “I don’t want to hear about your kids. I already know they are gifted.” (acknowledging she doesn’t like
1. “Snooki called… she wants her tan back.” (commenting on a photo of the excessively-groomed Ryan Seacrest)
Bonus 1. “Goldie Hawn is like a unicorn.” (expressing her admiration for Hawn’s age-defying beauty)
Bonus 2. “Tori (Spelling) says she wants a change in 2015 so she is going to get a boob job.” (true story)
Happy New Year everybody! Best wishes and health to you in 2015!!!