WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE NORTH EATS FOOD TRUCK PARK EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT
The design for the newest oceanfront dining destination on the Jersey Shore is nature: the sky, sand and surf. Welcome to North Eats, the first oceanfront food-truck park in America is now open on the bucolic north end of the Asbury Park Boardwalk.
North Eats is the first innovative concept customized for the northern side of the boardwalk. Anselm Fusco, Carrie Turner, John Muly and Tim Donnelly led North Eats research, development and implementation over the past year.
Twelve picnic tables will be scattered under hanging string lights and offer guests al fresco communal-style dining ocean side. North Eats’ six food purveyors:
- Johnny Pork Roll – Delivers a classic Pork Roll sandwich as well as modern variations including The Pork Roll Ruben, The Hawaiian, PBLT and the house special – Pork Roll with eggs, pineapples, peppers and provolone.
- Neapolitan Express – Neapolitan Express is the first operational pizzeria dedicated to serving authentic Neapolitan pizza while reducing environmental impact. Based on standards set over 100 years ago in Naples, Italy, the pizzeria uses the highest quality organic and non-GMO ingredients. It is the first restaurant and food truck company to be powered entirely by Clean Energy Fuels, making them both the greenest and most efficient pizza company in the nation.
- Seoul Fusion Tapas –Their mission is to bring innovative gourmet Asian fusion cuisine to anyone who walks, drives, or rides across their path.
- The Pocketful – The Pocketful uses generations’-old recipes from Jerusalem that were taught to owner Jack Rahmey by his grandmother Esther. The Pocketful is fast, fresh and health smart.
- Runa Peruvian Cuisine – Created with the community in mind, Runa crafts unforgettable Peruvian cuisine using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients.
- Igloo – Igloo Italian Ice & Ice Cream concentrates equally on three main products: ice cream, Italian ice & frozen yogurt. The focus is on creativity and innovation.
The site will be monitored and maintained by a staff of dedicated attendants. To minimize noise typically associated with food truck generators, North Eats is powered by electricity.
North Eats is located at Seventh Avenue on the Asbury Park Boardwalk. It will be open from 11 am to 9 pm daily during the summer season. Follow everything Asbury Park Boardwalk and Stone Pony on Facebook.