MAJOR DESIGNER WAREHOUSE SALE: FIRST QUALITY, HIGH-END WOMEN’S WEAR BY BASLER – $600 JACKETS FOR $40
Sale continues this weekend – Friday to Monday, October 16 to 19…
Featured in Vogue and Elle and sold at department stores including Bergdorf Goodman and Saks Fifth Avenue, German women’s wear label Basler is opening its Ocean Township, NJ warehouse (behind Wegman’s) to the public for a major blow-out sale.
“This is our first-ever down-and-dirty sale,” said our source. “It ain’t going to be pretty but it’s going to be cheap.”
Basler Warehouse Sale details:
- Sale is two weekends, Friday through Monday (Oct. 9 to 12 and 16 to 19), noon to 6 pm.
- All ready-to-wear styles (dresses, sweaters, blouses, jackets, pants, scarves, etc.) and sizes are first-quality and “priced to move” – $20, $30, $40. Jackets usually retail for $600 or more.
- No fitting rooms – “wear a t-shirt and leggings”
- Basler’s regular customers likely won’t receive notice of the sale until Friday. If you can get to the warehouse on Friday (Oct. 9) you will “get first choice and beat the crowds,” added our source.
- Cash only; all sales final.
A favorite of news anchors and morning show hosts, Basler sets women apart with impeccable tailoring, textiles and details. Excerpted from the brand’s website: Founded in Berlin in 1936, Basler is one of a few German fashion brands. The Basler collection is the epitome of femininity and timeless elegance, impressing the world with its superior quality and remarkable flair for colour and patterns. Basler creates fashion for women who embody grace, sensuality and self-confidence – regardless of their age or size.
Basler Warehouse Sale: 3500 Sunset Avenue, Suite B4, Ocean Township, NJ (behind Wegman’s). Two weekends – Friday through Monday (Oct. 9 to 12 and 16 to 19), noon to 6 pm.
To get more of a sense of the elegant and contemporary Basler aesthetic, check out the latest collection (not part of this sale) at Basler-Fashion.com.