About & Contact TheBPlot
>> LAUNCHED March 2007, TheBPlot is published in hard-copy every Thursday in The Coaster Newspapers and online at TheBPlot.com [Asbury Park: City to See (c)]…
- TheBPlot.com is the area’s most-read features site and was nominated for the “Best Independent Website Award” by the New Jersey Society of Professional Journalists in 2010.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available; contact us for more information about connecting with an engaged readership.
- Content submissions are welcome; contact us for more information.
- TheBPlot has been excerpted in media including New York Daily News, Gawker, National Enquirer, Radar Online, NJ101.5 and the Today show. In 2013, The New York Times featured “homegrown gossip sites.”
- Virgilio has written the Asbury Park: City to See(c) column in Monmouth County’s top lifestyle magazine, Currents, and serves as a contributor to channels on SiriusXM.
- Prior to launching the TheBPlot, he held production titles for programs including The Maury Povich Show, The Carnie Wilson Show and The Howard Stern Show.
- Virgilio has been “Gay Rich” for years on Howard Stern’s radio show. In 2010, he served as a commentator for the “Best of the 90’s” series on Stern’s SiriusXM channels. In addition to Stern’s terrestrial and satellite radio shows, he was regularly featured on the E! Entertainment network show, the Saturday Night program on CBS and in both of Stern’s bestselling books “Miss America” and “Private Parts.”
TheBPlot.com has been a member of the New Jersey Press Association since 2009.
>>> TheBPlot.com Terms & Conditions: This blog is designed to be provocative, confrontational, irreverent, flippant, impudent, enlightening, naughty and funny, aka ‘for entertainment purposes only.’ We’ve been featured in some of the country’s top media but don’t in any way claim to present ourselves like them whatsoever.
- If you have no humor or if you are a boring person TheBPlot isn’t for you. In fact, you are banned from reading it. If you read it anyway you do so at your own risk.
- Please do use the comment section when you are compelled to. Share your thoughts here rather than to everyone else around town but here. Tell us! TheBPlot.com is the area’s only outlet with unmoderated, free speech. We’re adults and can handle whatever you have to say. Let’s respectfully agree to disagree sometimes! I guarantee I can find a bunch of things I like about you even if you don’t like me.
- Unlike our imitators, we put our names on every post because we stand behind what we say and follow members of the New Jersey Society of Professional Journalists industry-standard bylaws.
- Every effort has been made to ensure content here is reliable upon publication. If the content presented isn’t fact, it’s my opinion. Most content has been fact-checked, but that doesn’t mean you will receive a fair and balanced picture of any issue.
- This material on TheBPlot is distributed for nonprofit entertainment and / or educational purposes.
- Contributions are encouraged and emphatically welcome. Unsolicited communications are the property of TheBPlot and are subject to publication without prior notification.
- Reading TheBPlot, you can expect to encounter generalizations, simplifications, summations, exaggerations and inflations, and a lot of truths that no one else locally will put in print because they are completely dependent on advertisers. (The last part I wrote, my gorgeous and talented attorney made me put in those other words, as well as the next bullet.)
- I make no representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the sufficiency, accuracy, or utility of any information contained in this blog.
- TheBPlot.com is published independently from Coaster Newspapers (the area’s only award-winning weekly).
- Content from this site may be repurposed on SiriusXM and other traditional and digital media.
- This blog may contain trademarked or copyrighted material, including but not limited to TheBPlot’s “Asbury Park: City to See(c)” and imagery.
- The fair use of a copyrighted work, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. This site constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C., § 107 of the US Copyright Law.
These Terms & Conditions may be updated anytime, without notice and should be presumed to be part of any past or future postings. # END #